Letölthető CLP bejelentés IUCLID 5.2 xml file, az on-line verzió viszont még mindig nem elérhető.
How can I prepare and submit a notification?
The notification can only be submitted electronically via the REACH-IT portal on the ECHA website. You must first sign-up in REACH-IT and create an account to be able to submit your notification:
Step 1: Create your account in REACH-IT. In case you already have an account, it is not necessary to create a new account for the purpose of notification.
Step 2: Create a notification group
The notifiers may also form a group of manufacturers and/or importers and notify their agreed classification and labelling to the Inventory. This step is not compulsory.
The group of manufacturers and/or importers can be created either directly in REACH-IT or using an off-line tool. (Group creator)
Step 3: Prepare your C&L notification
You can use one of the following tools to prepare your C&L notification:
A. IUCLID 5. You can specify all the requested information in IUCLID 5, and create a C&L notification dossier in IUCLID.
- IUCLID 5 allows you to include more than one composition for the same substance (e.g. due to different impurity profiles) and link each composition to a specific classification and labelling. Note that each notifier can submit only one notification per substance and this is the only tool where you can submit several compositions for one substance.
- Previous users of IUCLID 5 may find this practical.
- Also practical for those intending to submit a registration under REACH (e.g. for the registration deadlines in 2013 or 2018)
B. BULK. You can create a bulk XML file containing more than one C&L notification.
The bulk XML file can be created either using the EXCEL tool provided by ECHA or by using the XML schema (this option may be preferred by users with an IT background).
- The bulk XML file allows you to submit notification information for several or a large number of substances defined by their EC or CAS number in a single file.
- XML bulk submission can only be used when each substance is identified either by CAS or EC number and identified by one composition only. In addition, no M-factor or SCL can be set, if it is not already specified in Annex VI to the CLP Regulation for the substance to be notified.
C. ONLINE. You can manually enter the required data in REACH-IT (the submission tool is not yet available).
- If you only need to notify a few substances and you are not currently using IUCLID 5, an online notification via REACH-IT could be your preferred option.
- This option could be practical for you if you are a SME.
Step 4: Submit your C&L notification
- Having prepared your C&L notification dossier file, you can submit it to ECHA via REACH-IT.
- In REACH-IT, you will be guided through dedicated pages to submit your C&L notification